Skip to content
MOKE-FINE-WINES

EXCEPTIONAL FINE & EVERYDAY WINE

FINE & EVERYDAY WINE

Boutinot Debajo Dry Farmed Carignan

Boutinot

Debajo Dry Farmed Carignan

2021 Central Valley, Chile, 75cl

Boutinot Debajo Dry Farmed Carignan

Even we chuckle when we read back through our tasting notes and the comment says “Oooooo tasty!!” Made predominantly (85%) from dry-farmed Carignan grown in Curico’s coastal mountains. Debajo means ‘beneath’ and refers to the vines struggle for water, digging their roots through the cracks in the dry earth to find water reserves deep beneath the ground. The remaining 15% Grenache adds flesh and juiciness to the wine. Good acidity and tannins provide structure, but it’s the lovely blackberry and mulberry fruit that practically sings out of the glass and leaves you returning for another sip! A real super quaffer!

£9.50

Treat yourself to a case:
6 x bottles 75cl
£57.00
12 x bottles 75cl
£114.00
Case of 6: £57.00
Case of 12: £114.00

GIFT WRAP? SELECT AT CART

FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £300 (mainland UK only). There is no minimum order value.

We operate Monday-Friday. Orders received before 11am will be prioritised for dispatch. Orders received after that time will be processed the following day. Orders are shipped via courier (see below for details):

  • Standard Delivery £12.00 (2-5 working days)
  • Specified Date £15.00 Mon-Fri only
  • Priority Next Day Please enquire before placing your order 
  • Saturday Delivery Please enquire before placing your order

Prices & terms exclude bank holidays

Local Delivery (Gloucestershire)

We offer free delivery for orders over £150.00 in the following postcode areas: GL5, GL6, GL7, GL8, SN16 otherwise delivery is charged at our standard rate of £12.00. Please contact us if you require next day delivery and we will do our best to accommodate you.

CHI05511221B
Behind the bottle: Boutinot

Boutinot began as a tiny importer in 1980, specialising in French wines. Paul Boutinot himself began by personally selecting the wines from France, back in the UK he would unload the trailer by hand, and deliver the crates of wines to customers himself. But good things grow and by the end of the decade the company had become a bigger and better, and branched out to not only seeking great wines, but started to make them too!

Nowadays, a talented team of winemakers work with a number of small family growers who pay particular attention to quality to ensure the Boutinot winemaking team has the best possible fruit to work with. Producing wines all over the world, they are driven by a desire to capture the real essence of the land from where the grapes are grown, which are both eminently drinkable and offer great value for money.

Boutinot, winemaker

Worthy alternatives

NO MINIMUM ORDER
Just one bottle? No problem – your order is important to us

SPECIALIST FRAGILE DELIVERY
Orders are skilfully packaged and shipped by experts

EXPERT & INDEPENDENT ADVICE
We love nothing more than to talk directly to customers. Contact

NO QUIBBLE & EASY RETURNS
If you change your mind, we’ll honour returns hassle free

Added To Cart 0
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping
moke-white

Sign up to our grapevine for tailored news & offers

You must be 18 yrs or over. See Privacy Policy.